Our Survey Offer
We have options to suit every organisation, whatever your size, artform focus or funding status.
Any organisation can gain valuable insight into their audiences by asking them about themselves and what they think. Simply choose a plan from the options below to get started.
You are currently viewing options for England.
Get started with the tools to capture your audience data
Learn more with insights and in-person data support
Includes everything in the Snapshot plan plus…
- Up to 3 additional questions
- Powerful report filtering by question answer
- Audience Spectrum profiling of your own organisation
- One-to-one 90 minute Data Coach video call
- And more… See what's included
£120 per month
= £1,440 annually
Dig deeper with additional insights and year long digital and in person services
Pay annually. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Are you an existing TAA Survey user? Speak to us for details of our introductory rates exclusively for you.
Plan add-ons available:
- Add up to three additional questions £400
- Add up to three additional questions including one or more bespoke question£475
- Include a paper survey £350
- Include Audience Spectrum profiling for your organisation (at the end of the year) £250
- Include an additional one-to-one 90 minute Data Coach video call £150
Select your required add-ons when you request your survey. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Our Question Catalogue
Building on our 10-year experience in the field, we have an extensive question catalogue, designed in collaboration with many of you.
You can have a browse through our questions below:
Can't see exactly what you need? A range of add-ons are available. Speak to us for details and costs.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum contract 1 year
- Existing customer discount applies for first year only
- In year upgrades available
- Not all benchmarking online initially but through reporting/individual dashboards
- Implementation dates for new features may be subject to change
- By using our Survey offer, you agree to TAA processing your data as part of your reporting. All clients remain as owners of their data.